Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Stash :: 3



Good morning! Well I had thought that I got a great picture of this fabric last night before bed, to be able to show you it's beauty. However it seems that was not the case. Check out this fairly new line of georgeous fabrics. The collection is called Dill Blossem by Robert Kaufman. The designer is SEI.

This is 2 colorways of the print mini blossom garden, red, and summer. I have been a big fan of aqua and red since joining the swappy poo, so I only bought these two prints....for now.  You can view the rest of this super cute little line here. I see a very beautiful throw quilt in this fabrics future.

You can visit other Sunday Stashers by clicking here.

11 comments:

  1. After seeing these two beauties, I had to go over and buy some for myself. Sigh. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That *IS* a cute line! Love your two pieces the best... you chose wisely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love them! Now off to check out the line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, love the red and aqua combination. Those are both great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so in love with red and aqua. I sure wish people would stop posting pictures of fabulous fabric. It is making it so difficult, uh impossible, to keep to my resolution to sew with what I already have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love turquoise...great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You trying to kill me here...or have my husband kill me.....what lovely fabric and well.....you are feeding the addictions out here.....the I gotta have some......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone, I really love the colors I think this might look good in that cathedral windows quilt I have been dying to try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.