Thursday, January 14, 2010

Projects:: Getting Organized - Again


MIA for a few days, sorry about that. I am finishing up a few orders and working on some projects. Remember my fabric organization project from awhile back? Well I forgot to mention that I tried to cut a little cost and went with the cheaper version of the sweater hangers.


Needless to say they broke, and fabric came tumbling down all over my closet. I have since then purchased cloth hangers so we will see what they can withstand. That fabric gets pretty heavy so we will see. I am re-organizing the "space" now and of course there will be pictures when I am done. :). I am color coordinating this time as well.




I have also been spending quite a bit of time with little Sophie. She has starting talking pretty much every word it seems. She copies commercials that have music on them. We keep the TV on alot for some background noise while we play. It was the funniest thing to hear her say Papa Papa for the paparazzi song by lady gaga. (a kids bop commercial).


Today I have been told by the hubby to go pick up my birthday gift. I already know what it is and it's SEW exciting. I will share the details later. *Hint* I can use it on my Sewing weekend with the girls.



** BIRTHDAY UPDATE**





See what I got from hubby for my birthday. Luggage for my sewing trip . Ack I always wanted a reason to buy these. Now I am so in love. Check out my flicker for pictures of my set.


I wish everyone a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

  1. You sure love full moon dots! Me too. I love those little squares in your pink area. You should get a Bergsbo cabinet for your fabric! Keeps it away from little hands but still visible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...

    did you get your material yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organized or not I love your fabric stash ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full moon dots--I'm a huge fan too. Of anything dotted, actually. Your post was funny. I just posted on potential fabric storage at our house--which I did NOT get to claim. http://aroundtheblockdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/01/eharmony.html

    So I will try to figure something else out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! IF I had fabric storage like this I would swear that I died and went to fabric heaven! I am filing this away in my mental organization file and someday I will have this too! I just love checking in on your blog, thanks for a great place to be inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.