Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sharing :: Wholesale fabric link :)


Wow long time no post, well for me that is. I still have so much to catch up on. I wanted to share a great link for all my fabric lovers out there. With the economy the way it has been we all need a little break here and there. I want to share with you a group on yahoo that I am in called a fabric co-op. This is basically a group where you can buy fabric at wholesale prices, as well as bulk. We just closed an order for some park slope and Amy Butler closeouts at 3.50 - 4.50 a yard. That is great huh.

The super sweet leaders use there wholesale ability to buy the orders for us, if we can fill a bolt order she will order it. Great huh. The more people in the group we have that order the easier it is to fill a 15 yard bolt. I also just ordered Kona quilting cotton solids at 3.50 a yard as well. All you pay is the price of the fabric,plus pay pal fees and shipping. This is a great way to save you some cash.. Go ahead try it out. here is the link. Yahoo fabric co-op

Also I made these a few days ago but since Sarah wanted to see them I thought I would show you all to. The picture above I made for my fabric shopping trip this weekend. Pattern is Jane's Market bag. Fun to make and pretty easy for beginners if you would like to give it a try. Fabrics used are Denyse Schmidt's county fair Home Dec collection.


Happy Sewing.




7 comments:

  1. The bags look great! Thanks so much for the info and link to the co-op. I'm heading over there now. I so appreciate our online quilting community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link!! LOVE the market bags! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to know about this. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I love a good bargain....love the bags too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bags. Love the fabric you used too.

    I signed up for the group.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bags are great, love the fabrics. And thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! I run a co-op for fabrics and am starting one for quilt fabrics soon, and browsing through blogs to get ideas on what prints to get. Good job!! :)
    btw, my co-op is www.treasurecoop.com and I'm currently doing minky, hemp and bamboo fabrics. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.