Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BIG News :: You do not want to miss this



Just a few quick things for all of you to get excited about.

1::
For those asking, limited edition items should be in the shop by the end of the month.

2::
Sew Fantastic opened a new Destash shop here. For those of you that love my scrap bags, you will want to heart this shop for the future, I have some things posted but there is much more to come.

3::
A Fabric Store that I have talked about quite a bit had a huge Dot Com Site launch this last week and they have contacted me with a very generous giveaway for all of you. Should be posted tomorrow. So come back an visit.

4::
There is a Giveaway posted for my shop if you would like to win $20.00 for Christmas money to spend at sew-fantastic. Click here for details. There is also a 20% discount code for all you shoppers.


That's it ! I hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.