Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BIG News :: You do not want to miss this

Just a few quick things for all of you to get excited about.

For those asking, limited edition items should be in the shop by the end of the month.

Sew Fantastic opened a new Destash shop here. For those of you that love my scrap bags, you will want to heart this shop for the future, I have some things posted but there is much more to come.

A Fabric Store that I have talked about quite a bit had a huge Dot Com Site launch this last week and they have contacted me with a very generous giveaway for all of you. Should be posted tomorrow. So come back an visit.

There is a Giveaway posted for my shop if you would like to win $20.00 for Christmas money to spend at sew-fantastic. Click here for details. There is also a 20% discount code for all you shoppers.

That's it ! I hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.