Sunday, March 13, 2011

{ Sunday Stash #27 } Prints Charming


Good things come to those who clean (their studio). Although the studio is a mess, it's been fun finding old collections that I have hoarded and tucked away. This line is probably one of my favorites for kids. I will eventually make a quilt from some, but who knows when right.



Maybe I will just stack them up and sit them high on a shelf to stare at while I sew. (yeah I like that idea)
I have been sharing pics on twitter of the grueling process I have been in the last few days. I am glad to say that everything paid off. My studio has a fresh new coat of paint now and she is looking FAB!!

The new color pallet for the studio is still pretty rough and I think that shades and tones might go awry here and there but the main idea will stay the same. Gorgeous gray walls with accents in accessories done in Yellows and aqua's. What do you think? Spring is here you know :)


For now I will start getting through this mess! Putting things back in there very own place.
I can't believe I will have a place for each little notion, and piece of heavenly cloth.



Happy Sewing!


11 comments:

  1. Love the color scheme you're using in your studio! The walls looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Prints Charming - I just cut into a piece of mine the other day....The studio looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies, it's been fun moving things around trying to find a place for it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics are so vibrant and pretty!! All I can say is...your studio has ACCENTS?? Fancypants! Love the gray. I'm thinking of repainting our family room a nice gray...I thought our red couch would look okay with that....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour scheme seems very fresh and springy!
    Those fabrics are lovely, I think you've got the right idea just sit and stare ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful stash there in your studio. When you are finished cleaning and organizing, would you like to come over and help me with mine?!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see pictures of it all done. That was me a few weeks ago, cleaning out my sewing room, painting, organizing. It's sooo nice when it's all done & you can just sit in there and admire everything looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I painted my sewing room grey and LOVE it. I'm thinking of painting nearly all the rest of the house that color. It is restful and you can use nearly any color as a fun accent color. Good choice!
    P.S. What a great stack of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your stack of fabrics. And, by the way, your sewing room is way too clean. You are putting me to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please, what color greynis on the walls? It is PERFECT. Plesse, brand and color?
    denmiller@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.