Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sunday Stash :: Japanese Scraps

I have in the works a scrappy quilt made completely of Japanese scraps and linen. In my head this quilt is just the coolest thing I will ever make. I have slowly been collecting scraps.. ans I mean slowly. I wanted a huge variety but shipping from Japan is not a pretty sight. Lucky for me I found this cute shop that offers bags of cute scraps. The shop is called Beautiful Work on Etsy. I apologize ahead of time for the overload of cuteness if you click on their shop link.
I love love love everything thing I received, the best part was knowing what scraps I would get from the picture. I am always afraid of ordering from japan just randomly you know.


On another note, me and Sophia found this cute Alexander Henry remnant over at Joann's the other day. Stay tuned for what it will become!

7 comments:

  1. all of the Japanese prints are beautiful, they will make a great quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the beautiful quilt that those fabric scraps will make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ou...Ou...these are great!! I too have some little Japanese squares I won nearly a year ago. I'm saving them for something special....???...just wish I could
    figure out what that is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Japanese scraps....my son is going to be stationed there...yepeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. I went right to their etsy shop. I see an order in my future...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see how this quilt turns out! The Japanese designs are so cutesy and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.