Saturday, June 13, 2009

Still looking for Full Moon Dots??


Check out this site Quilthome.com. I just got an order from them in the mail today. I didn't want to share until I got my order being that last time I found a great opportunity, I was tricked into ordering some great stuff only to be sent a refund and a note in the mail saying no longer in stock over at (QuiltArts.com) now out of business.
So I officially sharing the link for Amy Butler full moon dots. She has the whole collection of lotus and belle to, as well as Joel Dewberry's Aviary collection.
Plus she has a promotion for all orders over 50.00 you get free priority shipping.. What a deal huh. You know I had to share this with all my lovelies so enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. I had been looking everywhere for the lime dots. I found her last week and got my order SUPER fast. She also has sales on select fabric daily. I'm impressed with her shop! I'm so glad you are getting her some good press! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooooooooooove those fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the link. Such lovely looking fabrics. Happy Flag Day ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez, I just ordered some from downshadowlane.etsy.com but she didn't have ALL the colors - good to know! I may have to purchase the missing colors from them - THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.