Monday, June 1, 2009

A BIG thank you 20% off shop


I wanted to extend a bigger thank you to the people who did stop by, but did not win. I wish that I could have let you all win something special. So I am offering 20% off anything in my shop not including the shipping of course (winners the gift certificates cannot be used with this discount sorry). Just fill up your cart then add in the notes to seller section WINNERINBLOGLAND to the notes section of your shopping cart. Pay with pay pal, and you will be refunded 20% of your purchase. This can also be combined with sales but not for custom orders.
Thanks again to everyone this was a lot of fun.
GOOD UNTIL WED:: JUNE 3RD-2009

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.