Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day :: Sunday Stash Report Spring 2010


Some New Echino Spring 2010 Beauties came into my presence this week. I have been drooling over these for awhile now and was happy to hear when Hawthorne Threads received them in.
I plan on making a few market bags with some of it and them saving a bit for a rainy day of course. In fact I loved them so much that after they arrived, I put in another order to get some of the other colorways before they were sold out.

On a Mothers day note:: This is how my day started........

I got to sleep in until much later then usual, I woke up to my coffee made just the way I like it, great news that daddy had gotten the day off and this.....


That folks is my ipod sitting on my sewing machine with a note. Daddy had purchased and loaded every single one of the twilight books into my ipod for me to listen to while I am working. Even the newest book, which I thought wasn't even out yet.. I had just finished the first book the night before, and I am so so HOOKED!!



And if that wasn't oh so cool, I also got the stemless red wine glasses that I craved for months. Oh so beautiful, and practical at the same time.

Between a wonderful mothers day and my little girl turning the BIG 2 over the weekend, I didn't think it could get any better, until our final talk came on our decision to move. The result.... We have a beautiful house in California that is not being used, waiting for us to make it a home. with 4 giant bedrooms and a pool in beautiful sunny Bakersfield. So we will be moving at the end of the summer. Mr. Sewfantsatic's parents have been helping us with the transition making this a very easy decision to make.

I hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day full of excitement and surprises as well.

8 comments:

  1. My goodness! So far away? I think you've mentioned a time or two about wanting to be back in California. I will send easy packing and uneventful moving thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Porterville, (which is just North of Bakersfield), and I lived in Bakersfield for a while. Are you from that area of California?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have a lovely Mother's Day. My family bought glasses and dishes for me too...check them out over on my blog!

    Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you had a great Mother's Day. :)
    Hope all goes smoothly with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow is there a new Twilight book??? I didn't even know, I must get it. So nice to have a wonderful mothers day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WEll I am new to the whole twilight thing so I guess it's not that new of a book. My hubby just let me know that Breaking Dawn had been out for awhile now. Sorry to excite everyone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terri, that sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day. I love stemless wine glasses. I really need to get some because I just use a juce glass :) I am so jealous that you are moving to warm sunny California. You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bakersfield? Seriously???? We will be neighbors! Well, at least we will be close enough to meet and fabric shop sometime. I'm so excited.

    Sew.Excited. Because that news is just: Sew.Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.