Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pillow Talk Swap:: Sneak Peak


Well, this time I did it. I joined the pillow talk swap over on flicker. I wanted so Badly to join the last round, but unfortunately time did not allow that to happen. I spent the day today brainstorming some color combo's that might pop if I paired them up with some natural colored linen. I pulled the above fabrics today for my pillow.
Although I am not 100% set on them yet, I am thinking they would be perfect. If you knew the pattern I was going with you might love them as much as I do, and see why they were the first choices I made.

Take a look over here to see what everyone's inspirations are, pretty soon you will start to see other fabric choices made by members. It's all SEW exciting. More to come

Also a BIG thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday, you all really made the day that much better.

12 comments:

  1. these fabrics look so amazing together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love this color combo - you should go for it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics! I can't wait to see what you do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are amazing together, can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pillow talk swap is very cool! Lots of great pillows and wonderful inspiration! I love the fabrics you've picked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, I am excited to show off something new that I will be attempting for the first time ever. Wish me luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. T E R R I!!! These are in my favorite color combo!! Your partner will LOVE it... I should know! ( wink, wink ) :)

    XO, Heather

    PS... bring the scrap for our trip! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them! Fabulous selection and together they are just magic :) K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Terri, I just came across your blog and took a wander through your etsy shop... you are an amazing designer! I love everything you've made and just wanted to let you know!
    Have a wonderful day! Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely fabrics. Sounds like you are going to have fun and be creative! Can't wait to see what you create!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.