Friday, May 1, 2009

So much to do ....So little time to do it!

So the other morning this was my start. 6am, hot coffee, cold sewing machine, quiet house,... well ok for about 10 minutes maybe. I woke up to quite a few Etsy orders all at once. So my time has been trying to get some sewing done to fill up my store again. I have so many cool fabrics that I want to create with, only no time to create. What a bummer huh.


So I got about half of them ready to go out, I shall work on the other half tomorrow. That way next weeks focus is all new inventory. It makes me so very happy to hear from my buyers on how much they love my items. It bring a certain calming to me, I can't explain it. To see a pattern made into a product, then played with by children that I made, warms my heart. You wanna know what else warms my heart?


This pretty little girl does, and tomorrow mommie made a little time for the park!
(check out the cute ruffle pants I made her)

So I am sorry for disapearing for a bit, I need to catch up on checking out all your blogs, leaving some love, and working on my swap. What's everyone else been up to?? Summer is coming you know. Did you sign up for the giveaway yet??? Scroll down and do it!!
Talk to you all soon.



5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean!! I have so many things I want to make but never get the chance because I keep getting orders & those keep me busy, lol. I'm glad to have the orders & make things for others, but there's so much I want to learn. I am trying to devote a little extra time EVERY DAY just so maybe (hopefully) one day I can move onto something else, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little one! Those are very cute pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are adorable. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a busy ladie! Love the cute ruffle pants. Wish I had a little one to sew for.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.