Saturday, April 25, 2009

Entries in the Kitchen Swap 2009 Complete.


Here are the ENTRIES!!

If you thought you had signed up but do not see your name here, please email me right away at sewfantasticblog@yahoo.com. We will get you entered. If I do not hear from those people by Monday the 27th of April, I am sorry but I will no longer be able to enter you into the swap.
So now for the fun stuff.....
A few of you are trading two boxes, Swapping Internationally, and everyone is excited!! We have entries from USA, Australia, Germany, South Africa, and more. Please note that if you had specified that you do not want to swap internationally or that you will if needed. You will be paired with someone within your country only. This option was only given just to broaden our horizons. Some people like the flexibility.
Suzi King
Pam Brock

Please email me if you are not here and you should be. I am very excited about the turnout for this swap. Just please remember the dates for boxes to go out. Info will be sent with partners to your email given, and then posted as well.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch this all happen, have fun everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to getting started! I've got so many ideas roaming about in my head! You've done a brilliant job organising this.
    Best wishes,
    Jenelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this and I can't wait to see what all gets swapped. This is a really great idea for a swap. Have fun everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.