Monday, March 9, 2009

The old switcher-roo


I know it's new craft Monday, however instead of posting my craft I wanted to take tonight to thank everyone. I have only been blogging since right before Christmas 2008, and in that time I have gone from knowing the one person that got me here. To knowing hundreds of the most wonderful and creative people.
I want to thank you all for your comments, which I absolutely love and try to reply to as many as I can. I want to thank you all for sharing my stash of beautiful fabrics with me, and for learning new crafts with me. I want to thank you for all the positivity that surrounds my life with my family, and now with all of you.
It's not always about new craft Monday or green week, or giveaways, I want you all to know that I adore each and every one of you for all the positivity and creative outlook you bring to my blog, and to my life on a daily basis.


Thank you

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.