Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Pattern Finished Today


It's Finished!! I finally sat down this week and designed a user friendly pattern for my crayon wallet. Everyone wanted to know my secrets. How I get the measurements so perfect, how I get the fabric to not bunch up, and many more. I promise this pattern is different then all the ones you have seen. It took 3 days to perfect. With 10 full pages, and 15 color photos this pattern is fabulous. I have converted it to a file small enough to be email friendly, and it's ready for your pattern collection

I want to say a quick thank you to Christina for her help with editing, it made a HUGE difference. This pattern is for anyone from a beginner to a pro sewer. So without further ado I give you The Crayon wallet Tutorial. available in my shop now.

1 comment:

  1. Well thank you for the acknowledgement! It's a great pattern. Everyone will love it and it is definitely different from what's out there. i love that. i can't wait to make my own!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.