Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Heads up On a Huge 50% Off Fabric Sale




Do you have a list of fabric that you are dying to get? Me I wanted to order some more Olive lotus fabric from Amy Butler. So last night I did. at 5.00 a yard, or only 1.25 for a fat quarter.


Quilt Art is having a huge online sale but it's very limited on time so hurry and get over there. Choose from Kaffee Faset, Katie Jump Rope (Denise Schmidt) , Joel Dewberry, Amy Butler, Micheal Miller, and more all at 50% off today. This is an online sale only, and they can ship up to 6 yards for only 4.95. Head on over to Quilt Arts online right now before it's all gone.

3 comments:

  1. oh I had fun over there. I keep thinking.. NO WAY I have been looking for some of those prints even full price for months! Now all I need is the blue ribbon katie jump rope (and always heather ross which they didnt have boo) to make life complete.. until a new line comes out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag! I wish I could sew really! I need to get with it and teach myself I could have a ball making stuff..
    http://www.quiltartsonline.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi?cart_id=931315.29472.s0&product=PatternsAmyButler&productid=Amy-Butler-Pattern-High-Street-Messenger-Bag&sales=0&lastmenu=submenu-7000.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. whooooooooooo hoooooo! cant wait for the bag! and thanks for the heads up on the sale.....fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.