Saturday, February 21, 2009

Scraps Going Fast...


Just a reminder to everyone I am almost complete with Project DE-STASH. There are a few items left in my Etsy store, but most of them went the first day. I am hoping to get the rest on there sometime next week.

I can't believe March is right around the corner. I will be spending the next few weeks getting ready for the big Bazaar on March 28th. I am so far from ready!

Take a few minutes to go check out my scrap packs on Etsy. It's worth it. I have also added some lower priced items that were samples of projects. I really need to clear out before the new stuff comes in.

One more thing to all my readers go check out the cute quilted bag giveaway over at Green Fairy Quilts. Tell Them Terri at Sew-fantastic Sent you, and enter the Giveaway.


Ok enough Rambling I am off to get some ZZZzzz's


Don't Forget GIVEAWAY DAY is Tomorrow!!! Tell your friends.

2 comments:

  1. Time sure has flown! Hopefully you will have plenty of time to get ready for the Bazaar!
    Loved the batik bundle on your Etsy! Beautiful!
    No clue whether it is ok to retire your Bootie pattern or not - don't know what that means! LOL
    HOpe your dreams were pleasant! Our house is full of the walking wounded so no rest for the weary here! LOL
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhhh pretty pretty pretties! I just bought two of your destash items. Wish I could afford more for the bigger box but not at this time. Good prices! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.