Thursday, January 22, 2009

Deadline Approaching

So with the new deadline for the CPSIA on Feb. 10, 2009 Emails are flying faster then ever, Blogs are roaring with questions still unanswered. There is by far still time to make a difference. In an effort to show that our blogs a post: letters and complaints have been heard. It was nice to see a little change coming our way for once. If anyone can clear this up for me if I am wrong but it looks like we are making a dent ... read this good news I must say when clarifications start surfacing we may still flourish our handmade items.

Here is another good read.

http://www.etsy.com/storque/craftivism/community-chat-on-the-cpsia-friday-january-23rd-1200pm-est-3286/

Save Handmade Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.