Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's Sewing Summit week

Howdy friends!
 
It has been a mind blowing few months as we all get ready for the Sewing Summit. My sewing machine has been on fire lately cranking out things to bring for travel handmade. I have so many new ideas to share, and tips of some things I have learned the last few weeks, not only about sewing but about myself too.
 
 
I leave on Thursday morning to meet with people I have called my friends for years but have never met most of them in real life. I am feeling a bit nervous, and excited at the same time. It's always a little scary not knowing how people will feel about the real you in person. The only tip I would give anyone feeling this way is to just be yourself. There is a reason we all get along so well online.
 

 
I thought I would share a few pictures of this last week to give you a little eye candy on a few projects I will be sharing. For now I am off to Salt Lake City for what is probably going to be the best weekend of my life! (yeah I am that excited)
 
 
Wishing all my friends and fellow sewers a safe and comfortable flight or drive. I can't wait to meet you all.
 

 
 
See you next week!
If you use Instagram you can follow all of the fun by visiting the hashtag #sewingsummit
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love the blouse! Have fun at the summit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so together, love the handmades - I'm totally scrambling last minute - see you soon, it is going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to meeting you. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems truly surreal as I sit in my office on the other side of the world at lunchtime on Wednesday, but I'll see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved meeting everyone - seeing people for the first time that you have called friends for years was an incredible experience. And making new friends was just the same! You definitely left an impression on me last night when you pulled out those hot cocoa boxes at the bar - lol. Looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bracelets are amazing!! Can you share the deets?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.