Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Busy Bee

 
Good Morning Everyone. Hope you all had a fun Labor Day weekend.
 
With summer ending and the holidays coming a little to fast for me, I have been putting new ideas on paper and actually executing some of them. I think it's been well over a year since I last mentioned my etsy shop on the blog here, and since eveyone loves to be inspired I thought I would share a few new items I have added in there.


I have had the best time creating new things for the handmade world and here are some photos that I have been sharing around IG and Flickr.
 
From Camera Straps, to kindle and ereader covers. Even the new ipad covers. I am also happy to say that after pulling the ruffles last year, I decided to bring them back for the holidays this year in a new design. I have even been playing with a few different textures.
I hope you all take a minute to check them out and let me know what you think.
 
They are all available for purchase here as well




 
 




Happy Sewing Everyone!
And thank you for reading today!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. everything'S so beautiful. love the grey combo you made. so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and stylish e-reader covers. Love the combination of colors you use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the camera straps! I am sitting here looking at ours and it could definitely benefit from a personality upgrade. Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new ruffles! I bought your Lizzy House Green Pearl Bracelet e-reader cover, and I don't even have an e-reader yet. I couldn't resist after all those delicious pictures on Instagram. It was seriously so much eye candy, I think I favorited every one!

    Pickle recipe coming your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.