Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Festivities



It's not often that I share what goes on with my family here on the blog. Some of my favorite parts about blogs is when people let you in just a little so that I can see I am not the only one who juggles life.

I wanted to share our Easter photos with Sophia and daddy. We ended up celebrating our Easter the day before to attend a local Easter party held by our neighborhood Albertsons store. Sophie loves that place. They have small carts for her to shop, she even knows a few of them by name. Lucky for us it's even within walking distance on those really nice days.

Here is a little peak into our Easter Festivities.







I hope you all had a wonderful holiday as well .

xo


8 comments:

  1. So cute! Love her little bunny boots and her braids. I miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! She´s so cute with her bunny boots and her braids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie...and you take great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! So much cuteness in one post! Do you think they make those bunny boots for grown-ups?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee, hard to tell who's having more fun, Sophie or daddy :oD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe looks like it was a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.