Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Zakka Style Sew Along

I was beyond thrilled to have been asked to participate in this most AWESOME sew-along. You are all invited to come sew along with me during the Zakka Style Sew Along! A group of 24 bloggers, led by Lindsey of LRstitched and Amy of Sukie, will be making every project from Rashida Coleman-Hales' book Zakka Style.
There are 24 projects in the book and we will be sewing right through it from start to finish!
The sew along starts Monday April 2nd with the first project in the book and will continue through Monday September 10th with a new project introduced each Monday. We'll each be sewing up a different project and will be sharing our finished projects, inspiration for fabrics, and helpful tips with you. I am up first with the Zig Zag tote. Get a copy and meet me here on April 2nd.






    There will be a week in between each project to give you time to sew along. If you want to join in, you will need a copy of the book! You can find it on Amazon, your local bookstore, etc. There are also copies of the e-book available online.
     Just make sure to pick it up before we start!

    Feel free to join in the flickr group and be sure to grab a button!

    Zakka Style Sew Along

    There are some great sponsors, so prepare yourself for awesome weekly prizes as well:









    See you soon.

    9 comments:

    1. Amazon dispatched my copy today, can't wait :o)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Picked up my copy of the book, in Toronto, Canada, today! Can't wait to get started!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Aha! I finally put this together! I am Cindy's friend in Clovis! So nice to meet you via bloggy land! I will be here on April 2nd to follow along with Zakka Style! Deb.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I have my book. I'm ready to go. See above. My friend, Deborah, wants to have a sewing day with the two of us. :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Oh wow a friend gave me this book the other day im well excited as lots of lovely stuff in it.

      ReplyDelete
    6. I'm ready to get this party started!

      ReplyDelete
    7. I was so excited to get my first sew along done, That being said I finished early and I am very proud. But I made it harder than it was so I think I will sew along right for now on, LOL !!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
    Please share what you thought about it with a comment.