Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Stash #1


I have decided to start again on my Sunday stash project. After taking a break from buying fabric so I could bust a little of my stash. Now I think it's time to share again. Being that it is a new year, and I have completely lost track of them all. I am starting from #1.

This was the lovely stack I picked up late last week from the Fat Quarter Shop. This is actually for a specific project in mind. I have joined another swap called "For the love of solids". A modern swap making a desired item for your secret partner in colors they love, but only using solid fabrics. I hope I am on the right track for my partner.

Fabrics from top to bottom
Bella Solids - Zen Gray
Bella Solids Aubergine
Bella Solids Betty Teal
Bella Solids Etchings Slate
Bella Solids Pistachio
Kona Cotton Azure
Kona Cotton Berry
Kona Cotton Caribbean


8 comments:

  1. Lovely palette! Thanks for posting the color specifics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Debbie, I love finding out the colors to

      Delete
  2. Heh, I've never joined a swap yet that I didn't have to go out and buy a bunch of fabric, and the FTLOS swap was no different for me either! Still it's nice for the excuse to stash build it afterwards ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to think of it, I don;t think I have either. Guess it gives us a good excuse to purchase more lovelies :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.