Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fabric Goodess from Lesley Grainger

I could hardly hold in the excitement when blogger, etsy shop owner, and fabric designer Lesley Grainger emailed me asking me to play with a sampling of her new fabric lines coming out with Robert Kaufman. I just had to share all this fabric goodness with you.





I am a sucker for kids novelty prints as everyone knows. My etsy shop is loaded with them. I always appreciate the steps that designers go through to produce such wonderful color appeal in their collections. Great for kids imaginations, and just all around fun. 
Lesley's new line "Launch" is perfect for those kids quilts, pajamas, toys, bibs, and more. Launch is designed by Lesley Grainger for Robert Kaufman -  100% Cotton with a total of 6 prints due to hit stores in December 2011.

I am looking forward to sharing a special project and tutorial using this super fun line.

Lesley also has a little sneak peak to show everyone. Another line she designed called "Pretty Paisley" also for Robert Kaufman is due to hit shelves January 2011. This pretty 100% cotton flannel collection comes in two super lush colorways. I am dying to play with these. They almost look edible , right ?


Keep your eyes out for these hard to resist lines, and stay tuned for some wonderful project ideas on how to use them here on my blog.

What's your favorite?

Happy Sewing!


9 comments:

  1. Pretty Paisley is fabulous and the rocket prints are so great for a little boy. Might have to get some for my Star Wars-obsessed nearly 4-year-old grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jeleous. I am working on a quilt design specifically for Launch. I can't wait to get my hands on some so I can see is quilt come to life.
    I hope they will have some to see up close at Market.
    Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! The rockets/space ones look so fun! I can never seem to have too much flannel around for projects-especially beings all of my quilts are backed in flannel! I have to say the pink colorway of the flannel is my most favorite! Can’t wait to see what you do with the rockets/space cottons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky, that is awesome fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those green and purples are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look fab, but I think my favourite are the boy ones. Hmm, wonder if I can persuade any friends to get pregnant and have boys... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My personal favourite is the green/purple range but I only have grandsons so, of course, I would buy the space themed ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the purle paisley line. It all looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pinks and reds. I LOVE your habitat quilt! Quilting is not a talent that I posses, I'm trying though, I'm just soooo not a perfectionist. However, I will be checking back with your blog in my efforts :). Thanks for following me! I followed you back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.