Sunday, May 8, 2011

{Bittersweet }




Being a mother is surely the best gift ever. This year is so bittersweet to me, as me and my daughter Sophia get to share the day. Happy birthday my sweet sweet girl. You are the best gift I have ever been given and I love watching you grow up.
Here is to many more years of playing, laughing, sewing, and just being together.

Happy Mothers day, and Happy 3rd  birthday all in one fun filled day. Thank you for being my daughter, and for choosing me to be your Mommy.

Happy Mothers Day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Day to both of you!
    Lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Happy Birthday Sophia!
    It's my Mama's 91st birthday today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.