Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sunday Stash #38 {kaffe}



These lovelies were picked up right after our BMQG Guild meeting yesterday.  We were all so blown away by the new color palette by Kaffe Fasset that our local Shop "Strawberry Patches" got in.

Although these prints are saturated with color, I think I picked out a good palette and matched them up with a few Kona's from the shop as well. I will add a few from my stash and hopefully make a great quilt with these. Any Ideas? Still need the perfect pattern to showcase these beauties. What do you see them becoming?

Happy Sewing


5 comments:

  1. I'm positively drooling... don't judge (though I'm sure you aren't)! When I saw these I automatically thought of Rebecca's Diamond Bouquet - with a scrappy border.
    http://chasingcottons.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Jessica, I am drooling as well......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how much you love Amy Ellis's Modern Basics book. How about Modern V on page 15?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am drooling also! I love Kaffe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.