Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pooches and Pickups Winner



A Big thank you to Laurie for giving us all a sneak peak into her newest creation for Robert Kaufman.
I can definitely see many people creating some pretty cool stuff using this new fabric.
Keep your eye out it hits store shelves at the end of the month.


We has 186 entries......
Here is your winner


Nana B said...

Love Love Love the new line. I wanted to order it today but I see that it is not available until the end of the month. I want to make a shadow quilt (pattern by Leah at DayStyle Designs) with it for our summer visitors who bring their two black labs to visit

9 comments:

  1. Yahoo for you Nana B.!! I hope you share what you make with it on your blog:)

    Thanks for having the giveaway Terri.


    Ann Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Terri, thank you. I am sew excited. WOW. Happy Dance. I will post about this after work and after DGD goes to bed (perhaps to sleep).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nana! I hope you love the fabric. And thanks so much to you Terri for sharing your adorable playmat! I loved reading all the wonderful comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.