Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mug Rug Madness


What is a Mug rug you ask??
That cute little thing that catches your crumbs, or holds your most favorite cup of something while you complete your daily dose of catch up on the blog roll.

Erin @ twomoreseconds is hosting Mug rug madness week, and it starts this Monday. Have fun visiting all the links to free tutorials on mug rugs for 10 whole delicious days.
Here at Sew-Fantastic you will see our tutorial post on March 29th

Have fun, and don't forget the coffee.





Happy Sewing!

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mug rugs. they are so fun to make and the patterns are endless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made a mug rug yet. Thinking about it for my coffee drinking mom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you hosting? I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for sharing my wonky crosses mug rug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I need to start making these as gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only made one, it is here http://ilovebabyquilts.blogspot.com/2010/10/cabin-in-snow-mini-quilt.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to admit that I've never heard of a Mug Rug until I received one as a tuck-in for an apron swap. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.