Friday, January 14, 2011

WIP's and a WINNER


I have been hit by the crafting bug, seriously! I found myself in line at the post office the other day, and seeing something as simple as a valentine greeting card that inspired a quilt idea, as well as this cute little zippy pouch.


 I also added a new quilt to my design wall. So loving the pillow I made for the PTS swap, I decided to use the same colors for this one. My 18 year old brother who is autistic, loves blues and greens. I made him a quilt ten years ago made with kitty cats all over it. I think it's about  time for an upgrade :)


I also finished my bee block for the Bee Hexed in bee. The entire bee is focused around Tacha's pillow cover from the very first issue of Fat Quarterly. I love all the unique color pallets that people are coming up with for this bee.


I would love to see what your working on.
post a link for me to see a photo or blog post. Inspiration comes from the things you never expect until it's there. Do you see crafts in your daily life to?

Happy Sewing!




Fashionable Fabrics and me would like to say a BIG thank you for all the comments you sent.  I expect to see big things coming for 2011 so keep your eye out and check their facebook page.

Winner for the Gift Card to Fashionable Fabrics is JEAN

Congratulations Jean you WON a $35.00 GC to Fashionable Fabrics, please email me your contact info at sewfantasticblog@yahoo.com


7 comments:

  1. That is an adorable pouch! Love the simple graphics on the linen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the pouch :) And that block is AMAZING! I love the colors that you used. It's very very beautiful! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your little zippy pouch. Makes me in the mood to sew something?

    Have a wonderful weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little pouch is amazing! I love it...thanks for sharing all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bro's new quilt is fantastic and your hexed in block is a stunner!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMgosh! I can't believe I won!!!! Thanks so much Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pouch is just so adorable!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.