Monday, January 3, 2011

Gettin My Craft on ....



2011 has turned out great so far, how bout yours? It's our first Monday of the new year, and I am feeling great about all the crafty accomplishments I hope to get through. I am becoming a little addicted to my social media choices lately being as it's such a great way to keep in touch with friends, share pictures and stories. It's always great to also get feedback on something that your working on.

One of my goals this year is to make more patterns and tutorials, I also plan on making at least 6 quilts this year, I would strive for more as I know I can do it, just not sure what tasks the new year will bring yet. Another goal is to share more with you all, pictures, more posts, stopping by blogs and actually commenting instead of peaking in windows :)

What are your new years resolutions?

To start the sharing here are a few things I have been working on.


Jane Market Bags, a gift for a Mother in Law with a birthday
You to can make these find the pattern here.



A new Kindle pouch for the shop. After getting one for Christmas (thank you hubby) I had to make a new design . Super cute, VERY well made and protective for a great price. We all know the economy is slow. Everyone deserves a little handmade for a great price right ?



And the Top for my Sweetwater quilt is now finished. You can view all the quilts from this quilt along on flickr here. I am in LOVE with this quilt. I tried to pass it off as manly so my hubby would use it but he thinks there is not such thing as a manly quilt. Boy do I have some pictures to show him this year :)


Get your Craft On!

6 comments:

  1. I love the market bags...they're so cute! I haven't been near my sewing machine yet, but I'm hoping to make myself a new bag first of all! =)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to get the year started Terri! Love your new projects. Son needs an eReader sleeve and I've got just the Echino for the job...you've inspired me to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ruby Star Rising pouch is AWESOME! Must get some of that Viewmaster print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like where your heads at young lady! ;)

    x, h

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Kindle cases are gorgeous! Way to go. And I love your market bags and thanks for sharing the pattern. Now - any thoughts of making a case for an iPAD?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous. All I did today was pay bills and clean up messes. Your day looks like so much more fun. I'd love to have you make me a pouch for my I Phone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.