Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pillow Talk Swap :: REVEALED






Finished today with a smile. I really love how it came out this round. Sometimes I sew with very little ideas in my head about how it will look. I am not one to sit down and draw out what I do before hand either. I am a  by the seat of my pants sewer, and do everything on a whim.

Now some days that doesn't turn out the way it should, but most of the time it does. My creativity comes out of nowhere sometimes. So when everyone says "oh your so clever" I just chuckle a little.

You can view all the uploads here.

14 comments:

  1. Great design, use of fabrics, lovely colors. Excellent. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I'm sure your partner will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fantabulous! I just love how it turned out - the linen works so well w/ those blues/greens. Now ship it to me please - maybe your partner won't notice it's missing Muahahahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the fabrics! My grandparents are bee keepers and seeing anything related to bees remind me of them and awakens many sweet childhood memories. Maybe I should make some honeycomb pillows myself. Thank you for the inspiration!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look for an old design! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I call that "seat of the pants" sewing (or painting) dipping into the pool of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on winning all the "Love" this week and this pillow is just way too cool! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pillow!! Is that linen?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks just gorgeous. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. maybe your partner won't like it?...MAYBE you should send it to ME instead???

    Just an idea... love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terri, this pillow is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.