Thursday, June 10, 2010

A HUGE Favor to ask....


It's not very often that I ask for things so I thought I might give this a try. A fellow blogging friend, customer, and loyal follower made me aware of a contest that she was participating in. Out of just a few people she is in the running to win a GO  machine.

If you have a good deed left in you today please stop by and VOTE for Judy .
SEW MEOW... SEW MEOW ... SEW MEOW

To vote please Stop by Barb's blog and visit the voting box at the top left hand corner. Let's help Judy walk away with that wonderful prize. She really does deserve it. VOTE FOR SEWMEOW!!!

Thank you and
HAPPY SEWING~!


17 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you..... You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... I am a sucker for a cute kitty! I am on my way!
    Hugs,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all SEW FANTASTIC!!! thank you thank you I hope it makes her Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted! She is now only 4 votes behind the top blog. Couple more everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She got my vote! ;-) She is now tied for 1st place. Go Sew Meow...purrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are all amazing. Thank you for helping her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just voted and at the moment, she's in first place! But just barely. So keep on voting people!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got one in too! If she wins it's probably cause of you Terri so I hope she brings it over to your house and lets you play with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.