Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Stash :: Buttons

Sunday Stash, originally uploaded by sewfantastic2009.

Nothing makes me smile more than seeing all this color. I have a fascination for buttons as you all might already know from my shop. I think they bring something unique to my crafts, and I just love the character of each one.

I have found myself creating more and more uses for buttons or some kind of embellishments in each project.
I recently found a few new places to get my buttons on etsy , both of them are wonderfully friendly and my service was quick as well. I am looking forward to another order with them after I get through this box of goodies.

If your interested in a great source for buttons check out these etsy sellers. You will not be disappointed. They welcome custom orders as well

LittleRedCottage

8 comments:

  1. I also love buttons!! Thank you for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links! These promptly were marked favorites for what I'm sure will be lots of purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOHHHHH Look at the prettys
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice button collection! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links! I bought some great buttons from Little Red Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always found buttons to be quite fun and appealing. And a several times at antique stores, quilt shows, etc., my daughter (when she was younger) was drawn to them and I ended up buying her bags or canning jars of buttons! I think we once purchased a little crystal cream pitcher full of buttons. I love all the bright colors in your picture. I just want to dig my hands in and play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thank you so much for posting my Etsy shop in this blog post! I am so glad you were pleased with the buttons I sorted for you! --Michele LittleRedCottage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buttons are so much fun! MIL has a huge stash of them that all the grandkids have played with and admired.

    Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.