Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Favorite Things #11

Ack Pouches! Yes my new found love for zipper pouches. Can you believe that they are SEW easy peasy to make if you have some time. They are a little time consuming at first, but once you get the feel of it... your good to go. I have made up these cute little numbers in various fabric to give to you, well a few of you at least. Great for Cosmetics, gadgets and more. Perfect for that short trip to the supermarket. Oh brother did I just say supermarket? Yeah 30 is creeping quick I tell ya, I can feel it.
Ok I will send some of my new favorite zipper pouches to Lucky Readers...

Congrats Ladies. Please email me at with your blog name and your address for shipping.

Dont fret if your name wasn't picked, I plan on showing you all how to make these very soon.


  1. Congrats to these lucky gals! I've been wanting to make some and these are just gorgeous!

  2. Super cute! I want wait to see how to make one!


Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.