Thursday, November 26, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY SALE

THE SHOP HAS RE-OPENED FOR A BIT LONGER

It was brought to my attention that I never let anyone know that my new product from months ago had been added to the shop. The most talked about sketcher wallet did make it to the shop about 2 months ago, and I was waiting to have it stocked in enough quantity to write a post about it. Well since the shop has stayed so busy and most likely any new prints will not be added until after Christmas, I have decided to let you all know anyway.


BLACK FRIDAY SALE
in the shop Friday November 27th Free shipping to US and CANADA as well as a slight discount for some things on International shipping charges.
If you are a blog reader add this code to your purchase BLACKFRIDAY for an extra 10% off your order.
There are some sketcher wallets in there but if you want another fabric just let me know.

HAPPY SHOPPING EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.