Saturday, September 12, 2009

Early Christmas :: Blog Readers Only



Well I seem to have gotten a wild hair this morning. I wanted to give everyone a chance to get something really great for those loved ones without breaking the bank. So I am going to call this my Christmas in September sale Ha! From now until ....
EXTENDED THROUGH MONDAY 9/14 AT 12 AM Pacific Standard time..... For the first time ever, WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING on these items for your Christmas lists. This is another way to celebrate 1000 sales.


Stop by the shop by clicking here and load up.

Enter EARLYCHRISTMAS in the seller box to receive a refund for your shipping .

Open to everyone for these items only. Not available on party packs or custom/wholesale orders. Have fun shopping. Only 1 Discount per transaction patterns not included.


A TUTORIAL IS ON THE WAY TO :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    I have just oredered and paid for 4 items to Australia and put early Christmas in the box.
    I have paid by master card and it still showed postages, anyway I am sure you know how to change this.

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's refunded through paypal, I have sent your 24.55 back already thank you for your purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news!I've been hoping and hoping that you have a special for worldwide shipping and now my wish is granted:-)Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.