Thursday, August 13, 2009

Say it Forward:: Friday's Loyal Commenter

Well since Jane never has any pictures of herself, I have added a picture of little T. Her grandson. I hope that is ok Jane. I am not sure why I have not given you this award before but It's about time huh.
Jane is amazing.. For anyone that follows her blog or buys her beautiful fabric, you can see how she is on the go go go all the time.
She is a swap maniac, as well as spending time with her new little grandson " Little T" and keeping up with two fabric shops. What a lady huh!!
Jane thanks for all the wonderful comments that you leave on my blog almost from day one when I started blogging, you have stopped by to let me know you cared with a lovely comment. So thank you.
Please go visit Jane's blog or her fabric store for super fun ideas and great inspiration.

Jane here is your award!

award

If you to would like to participate in the weekly fun, just leave a comment sometime throughout the week, and you just might be chosen for your thoughtful comment.

4 comments:

  1. A really terrific pick! Jane is just fantastic, I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, congratulations to Jane. And I love that sweet face on her grandbaby. Have a good weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri!!! Oh my goodness, I am so humbled and honored with this award, thank you from the bottom of my heart. What a surprise when I went to check your post today.
    I love your blog and enjoy all you bring to our blogging world. Thank you, thank you.

    PS I am on my blog, but you have to look hard!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.