Monday, June 8, 2009

New Summer Sale


After extending the Buy 1 get 1 half off sale for an extra 2 weeks, I decided it was time for something new. My new summer sale is great for those of you who might not need 2. prices have already reflected the sale prices so there is no waiting for refunds.
Also a new item was added to my store last week that I forgot to mention. Are you throwing a birthday party, summer, party, or maybe need a few gifts on hand? Try the new Birthday party favor listing buy 8 wallets and get a bulk discount. Plus get the 9th one free for the birthday girl or boy.
Check out the shop for new items and fabrics to. Have a great summer everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.