Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kitchen Swap 2009:: Sign-ups open

SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED
THANK YOU
First of all, Thank you to Christina for making this beautiful button for this event. We have opened sign-ups for out first SWAP here at Sew Fantastic.
Swap will open to everyone with an option of choosing International trades or Local U.S. Trades. Packages will consist of a minimum of 3 kitchen related items. More is ok , and welcomed. An email will be sent to every participant on preferred colors or themes, and then a partner will be chosen for you based on your options chosen.

Sign Ups will be open until Friday, April 24th. I will email you with your partners Information, no later then April 30th.
Packages must be mailed to your swap partners by May 31st. So you have a whole month to make something beautiful, or find something cool on Etsy.

If you would like to participate please leave a comment here with your email Info, I will email you back the contact sheet to enroll in the Swap.
Please make sure that if you are partnered up with someone, that you follow through. It would be a shame for someone not to get something wonderful in the mail for their kitchen.

Item may include, but not limited to::
Towels, Potholders, Trivets, Utensils, wall decor, napkins, Vintage, dishes,
whatever your creative little brain can come up with. Please have fun with it.
More information will be attached to your email if you are interested please leave a comment here, or email me. at sewfantasticblog@yahoo.com


OK EVERYONE :: LET'S SWAP


Here is the Button for participants to add to there blogs


Photobucket

36 comments:

  1. I'm in - it's been a long time since I was in a swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please count me in!

    cliffandrobinand2monsters (at)yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Please include me!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun, I want to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an interesting swap, a real good idea, please count me in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun to me! Trish

    tbehnke62 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to play!

    jennifer.stack(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, please count me in ! I am already thinking about what I could make or find in my glorious stash of yummy things !
    I hope there are others that will swap internationally.
    x Peta-Jane x
    pop over to my blog to see my latest fab finds !!
    http://millymollymandylovestoquilt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I would love to join in for my first swap! I've been looking for the perfect one to begin. I'm in Australia, and more than happy to swap Internationally or within Australia.
    Best wishes,
    Jenelle
    charjen1@optusnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in!!!
    tunamarie1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    and congrats on your new viking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Count me in Terri....this will be fun...hugs Khris...oh I love my Husqvarna.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like fun! Count me in ~ someofakind at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds so fun, I am a foods teacher I am excited for this one! lsk060167@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like FUN! I'd like to join.
    sarah_sturtevant (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to join and I'm happy to post international.
    nflitter(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au
    nova xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to join this swap. Please send me the information. pford130 (at) comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love to join in. Happy to post internationally or within Australia

    dmantolovic@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  18. Count me IN!

    Thanks for arranging this!!! :D

    Godsgirl4keeps@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd like to join too! It has been months since my last swap. Thanks, Beth

    bethvanduzer (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh! This sounds like fun... I'll e-mail you now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. fun! please include me. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes please, the kitchen is my favourite room!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please, oh please, can I join in on all the kitchen fun too !
    I look forward to swapping !
    Elizabeth
    kek5772@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, Terri -
    I'd like to swap! Local or international, your choice. nan in oregon, USA
    librarynan(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to join in on this swap...I've never done this before so this is something new & exciting to try!
    ~Gina
    luv2crochet_afghans@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Count me in this will be my very fist and most exciting swap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. hi! I'd love to play if you are still accepting participants.
    mueller080997@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love to be in on this swap!

    Mindy

    princessandthebeads@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Count me in!

    Cindy
    cindy@revel-designs.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have some great ideas already, please add me in. Thanks Leah

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd love to join...sounds like fun!
    Jennifer
    stampinjen06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wooo Hooo, count me in in in!!!!

    Kim

    kduck01@windstream.net I would love to exchage internationally if needed =D

    ReplyDelete
  33. This sounds like fun..please count me in..USA only please..I tend to go overboard and it would cost an arm and a leg...Thanks again...I will post this to my blog too..
    Gina C...:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I just found this and haven't done a swap in forever!! If it is possible to still get in, I would love to join in.
    THANKS,
    Debbie
    (US only)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.