Friday, March 13, 2009

SAMPLE SALE!!

I wanted to let everyone know about the new section I have added to my store as of today.
When I design something new, it usually takes me a few tries to perfect it the way I would like to present it. These items carry character flaws next to the general items or measurements that I decide to use in the main product.
This last week I was designing a new crayon wallet, after many tries perfecting the pattern I have listed this cupcake wallet at a discount prize AKA the SAMPLE. Every listing will state why it is being sold at a discount, it usually will be a measurement issue, like in this case it was to big.
Look here or click the picture to read why and see the great deal, there is only one!


2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I cant wait for lily to be old enuf to DRAW with crayons and not eat them, heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought one of your crayon wallets, can't wait to get it...=) They are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.