Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Green Week~ Day 2

Well I was hoping to get something outside today, but it just didn't happen. I admit I struggled for green today. I took about 15 pictures of things that were green before I came up with a post worthy one. This is becoming quite challenging for me. I am not real photo savvy either though. I am starting early tomorrow, to make sure I have green on the brain all day.

What does green remind you of? Shamrocks? Money? Your favorite comfy robe and slippers? Leave a comment and tell me what green reminds you of.

7 comments:

  1. Green reminds me that Spring is near and to be patient it will come.. I feel so blessed to live where it truly is beautiful when all the snow melts and the green appears....CAn you tell I have been caged for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it's shamrocks and the years we have been in the States early 80s. S I G H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green grass and the wonderful smell when it is cut....love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green reminds me of spring popping up in little peaks of freshness when you are so tired of only white and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup..spring comes to mind, but also...so does SALAD.... a nice salad with mixed greens!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greens are my favorite color. I think calm and soothing thoughts when I'm near green. I'm content. Try to get a picture of that LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool pic. Grren usually reminds me that spring is coming. I love seeing bright colors (although usualyl fabric :) ) in hopes that it will get green here in the midwest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.