Friday, February 6, 2009

Presentation makes all the difference

This just came on Thursday I bought it on Etsy from one of my now favorite fabric dealers. http://www.fabricpalooza.etsy.com/
She has a wonderful shop. I am not just writing to let you know about the fabric I got this week, but how my packaged was received in the mail. The fabric is called OLIVE ROSE by Valori Wells for FreeSpirit
As I opened the priority mail envelope, the package was wrapped in bright pink tissue paper. tied off with a strip piece of the Aqua ribbon fabric from the Katie jump rope line. (also a fabric I had ordered)
Inside was the beautiful fabrics I had ordered with an invoice a cute card announcing her shop, and a sweet message from Karen herself.
Also included was another piece of fabric that I did not order however it was a part of the collection that matched the other fabrics I did in fact order. The piece measured 6x20 or something, great size for almost any project. I was just completely amazed that not only was so much time taken presenting my package. I received free fabric!!!
I guess all I have to say is thank you Karen for making my shopping experience SEW wonderful! I will definitely be back!

1 comment:

  1. That's what I love about the Etsy sellers. So personal. You know that Valorie Wells is based out of Sisters, OR, right? She and her mom own Stitchin Post down there and they put on the Sister's quilt show every July.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.