Saturday, February 28, 2009

On to Applique'


Here is my progress so far on the Owlie quilt. Next step is the applique over the top of the block. I wanted to share a picture before, so that you can see what I started with before all the pretties were added. I ordered some yo yo's done in similar colors to add as well. I am just crossing my fingers that the image in my head, comes out on this quilt.

Don't forget the Giveaway ends tomorrow at 5 pm. Next one will start on March 8th and it's a great one!! If you would like free advertisement on my blog, please email me at terriharlan.rocketmail.com. All I ask in return is that you provide a giveaway for my readers. The next open slot is April 19th.

Everyone have a great Saturday!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what it will look like when finished. Yo-yos too???? Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Can't wait to see the finished result!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that you took a minute to read my post.
Please share what you thought about it with a comment.